Last Updated [November 17, 2022]
- Use our website or microsites;
- Register for our rewards program;
- Purchase products directly from our website;
- Interact with us through social media, adverts or content on third party websites;
- Interact with us in person by attending a Nuwster event; and/or
- Otherwise engage with us, for example by contacting our friendly customer service team (collectively the “Services”).
WHO ARE WE?
Your privacy is important to Nuwster and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Nuwster is an advertising & marketing brand specializing in spreading quality products to all corners where potential customers can be discovered. This website, www.nuwster.com/shop, is operated by Nuwster (“Nuwster”, “we” or “us”) located at 16 Sall drive, Aberdeen road, Freetown, SL.
This Policy was last updated on and is effective as of [November 17, 2022]. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below marked “How do I contact Nuwster?”
WHAT INFORMATION DOES NUWSTER COLLECT ABOUT ME?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide directly– When you engage with Nuwster, we may ask you to share your personal information. We have listed below the categories of personal information we may collect: Identifiers. Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
HOW DOES NUWSTER USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested
- To process your payments
- To verify your identity
- For analytics purposes- For example, we may analyze your personal information including your location, products and/or services requested, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our wider customer base for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans, to improve our services and products and the website. We may also aggregate and de-identify your information to create customer segments and share with our affiliates and partners.
- To provide you with marketing communications that you might be interested in– If you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we may use your personal information to keep you up to date with our latest products, services, surveys, announcements, upcoming events, sweepstakes, contests and other promotions via our newsletters, emails, or other communications.
- For SMS communications – When you sign up to receive text messages from us on our website or via text message or opt to receive news, offers, updates on out-of-stock items from us by entering your name and phone number and clicking subscribe or ticking a box at checkout indicating that you would like to receive text messages from us, we collect your phone number, information about your browser, information about the page you signed up on, and any other additional information you may provide to us. For more information on SMS messages, including instructions on how to opt-out.
- To provide the best service to our customers
- For site optimization and management
- For product development and business development purposes – For example, we will use information we collect from you to improve our products and develop new products.
- For fraud prevention and detection purposes and to protect and defend the rights and property of Nuwster, our employees and business partners.
- For employment application purposes – For example, if you contact us in relation to your employment prospects, we will use your personal information to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment opportunities at Nuwster that you have expressed an interest in.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymized and/or aggregated Services usage data, in any manner that does not identify individual users for the purpose of improving the operation and management of the Services, including to develop new features, functionality, and services, to conduct internal research, to better understand usage patterns, to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot problems, to fulfill user requests, or for security and compliance purposes. Any non-personally identifiable information that is combined with personal information will be treated by us as personal information.
WHAT ARE MY DATA PROTECTION CHOICES AND RIGHTS?
Nuwster respects your right to access and control your personal information. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information that is not necessary for the purposes of providing you with our Services, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a Service, you may not have access to certain features or Services.
We aim to keep all personal information that we hold accurate, complete and up-to-date. While we will use our best efforts to do so, we encourage you to tell us if you change your contact details. However, if you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us.
WHAT IF I ACCESS A THIRD PARTY SITE THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
The website may contain links to or from third party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. This Policy applies only to the personal information we collect as described above. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of third party sites you access from links on the website or otherwise visit.
WHAT IF I ACCESS OR USE A SOCIAL NETWORK OR PUBLIC FORUM THROUGH NUWSTER.COM?
Our website may facilitate easy access to certain social networking sites and other websites or services with user-generated content features, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Sites”). You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. Please review the Social Sites’ privacy policies if you would like more information about how they collect, use and share your personal information, your privacy rights and how to change your privacy settings.
Our website may enable you to:
- Access Social Sites
- Submit content to Social Sites
- Accept certain cookies from the Site
- Sign-in to the Site using a Social Site
HOW LONG DOES NUWSTER KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the kyliecosmetics.com or other digital offerings, to provide you with a product you have purchased, or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
DOES NUWSTER TRANSFER MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
In order to provide our services, we may need to transfer and process your personal information internationally (including to destinations outside the country in which you are located).
As a result, your information may be transferred to and/or processed in countries which may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the country in which you reside. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Policy.
Further information can be provided on request: please contact us using the details found in the section “How do I contact Nuwster?” We have also implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We understand that you care how your personal information is used and/or shared with others, and we value your trust and seek to safeguard your personal information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The measures we use to protect your personal information are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please be aware that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures that we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
I HAVE ENTERED A CONTEST, PROMOTION OR SURVEY – HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THAT?
Nuwster and its preferred third party service providers or business partners may offer sweepstakes, contests, promotions and surveys (each, a “Promotion”).
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO USE NUWSTER SITES OR DIGITAL OFFERINGS?
You must be aged 13 or over to use Nuwster sites and our other digital offerings.
We take your privacy very seriously and we understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children who use our products and services. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children aged 13 and under. If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
DOES THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will obtain your consent to any material Policy changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws. The date of the most recent version of this Policy will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. for example, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page or by sending the new Policy to you via email, where appropriate.
HOW DO I CONTACT NUWSTER?
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the website is an excellent one and that your privacy is respected. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices and/or would like to submit a privacy request, please contact us either:
- Via email at [email protected] and/or
- Via telephone at +23278957232 and/or
- Via postal mail at: 16 Sall drive, Aberdeen road, Freetown, SL.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described in this Policy, or your choices and rights regarding such use please do not hesitate to contact us