Your privacy is important to Nuwster and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Nuwster is an advertising & marketing brand specializing in spreading quality products to all corners where potential customers can be discovered. This website, www.nuwster.com/shop, is operated by Nuwster (“Nuwster”, “we” or “us”) located at 16 Sall drive, Aberdeen road, Freetown, SL.
This Policy was last updated on and is effective as of [November 17, 2022]. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below marked “How do I contact Nuwster?”
What are cookies and similar technologies?
Cookies, are small data files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website or application. When you return to the website, or another website that recognizes that cookie, the cookie is sent to that site to enhance your experience by remembering your preferences, providing tailored advertising, helping you navigate more efficiently or keeping you logged in. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The Nuwster websites may use similar technologies to cookies, including pixel tags, mobile device identifiers, web beacons and server logs to understand how you are using our website and provide adverts tailored to you and your interests. These technologies often take the form of a small, transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email. They work with cookies and capture data like your IP address, when you viewed the page or email and what device you were using. Where we use web beacons in the emails we send to you, these are used to enable us to assess the level of engagement our emails receive by measuring information such as the delivery rates, open rates and click through rates which our emails achieve.
What types of cookies does Kylie Cosmetics use?
There are different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- understand the behavior of users to the Nuwster websites;
- track which parts of the Nuwster websites people have visited;
- understand the profile of the users of the Nuwster websites;
- make our Nuwster websites as convenient and personal as possible, for example by keeping you signed in;
- measure the effectiveness of our online advertising or how often our content is viewed;
- determine which email messages were opened, whether you clicked on any links and interacted with the content and to optimize your email experience;
- analyze your information including your location, products and/or services requested, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our wider customer base for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans, to improve our services and products, the Nuwster websites and content. We may also aggregate and de-identify your information to create customer segments and share with our licensees and partners.
Does this Policy ever change?
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will obtain your consent to any material Policy changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws. The date of the most recent version of this Policy will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. For example, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page or by sending the new Policy to you via email, where appropriate.
How do I contact Nuwster?
If you have any questions regarding our Policy or how we handle your information, please contact us either:
- Via email at [email protected] and/or
- Via telephone at +23278957232 and/or
- Via postal mail at: 16 Sall drive, Aberdeen road, Freetown, SL.