ChatGPT And Its Uses
Chatbots have been around for quite a while now but ChatGPT has turn out to be storming the net this 2023 and also making chatbots more popular. In this article, we will be discussing about it and how it’s used.
- Best Developers Software For Windows
- How To Locate Your iPhone, Even When It’s Turned Off
- Best VR Headsets to Buy
- Why Do I Always Feel Tired and Sleepy?
Table of Contents
What is ChatGPT?
It is a chatbot with large language model, supervised and reinforcement learning techniques developed by an AI research and deployment company – OpenAI on the 30th of November 2022.
ChatGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) has the ability to fully engage in discussions and single handedly give answers to questions just like humans do.
This makes it very handy for customer service operations, online forums and even social media posting.
OpenAI aims at ensuring that humanity sees the importance of the general artificial intelligence presence.
Is it Free?
ChatGPT is being test run by more than two million online users from across the globe in 2023.
It’s services offered are still currently free for public operation but there are plans to monetize it in the coming future.
How to Use ChatGPT Software
To have access to use this software, you first need an API key from OpenAI API.
After that you can activate the ChatGPT by sending it a prompt which it will respond to based on the information stored in it.
What Can You Do With It?
This software is very resourceful and can be used for a lot of natural language related task. below are a few of the key things you can do with ChatGPT.
Auto Generate Messages:
You can create human-like message responses to prompts using the software.
It makes this software ideal for programming chatbots used in customer service, creating answers to online forum questions and most times composing a personal social media post.
You can use also use this software to create a summary of bulky messages or documents.
Which saves you time which you would have spent reading or going through a document to understand it.
It has the ability to carefully and easy analyze the perception of any message or document.
This feature makes it useful in understanding the emotions behind a message and identifying the feeling in a customers message in order to create better customer satisfaction.
Another thing you can do with the software is to translate different languages.
You submit a message in a particular language and select the language you would want it to translate to.
it is very good with the task of translating languages.
The chatbot can really carry out a wide range of task but all depends solely on what the user has in mind to perform with it.
List of Things You can do with the Software
- Personalize your resume and cover letter.
- Make your own jokes.
- Explain difficult topics.
- Answer difficult word problems.
- Get relationship advice.
- Compose music in any genre.
- Create, debug, and analyze codes.
- Create content in different languages.
- Prepare for a job interview.
- Write essays on any topic.
- Make it a chat companion
The Pros & Cons of the Software
This new chatbot has many features that makes it better than others out there and also it has some limitations.
These added ChatGPT pros and cons will be highlighted below.
- It has the ability to generate a highly accurate response to large messages
- It has a high level of data knowledge and understanding similar to that of human
- It adapts easily with any situation or context.
- It can be used for a lot of task and can serve both developers, content creators etc.
- It’s accuracy and correct message response depends solely on the quality of trained or given data.
- It cannot give or generate responses to complex or abstract questions as it can’t reason like a human.
- As a typical learning model machine, it can sometimes have bias in its response to a prompt.
Hopefully in the future, there will be more Pros to ChatGPT and way lesser Cons.
Is It Available for Mobile Phones?
It is available on mobile phones with standard web browsers or can be accessed through chat apps that support ChatGPT software integration.